2009年4月27日星期一

Boring day....

2day feel boring o!! I gt a blog but never use it so decide write something inside lo... but really dun know wanna write wat inside le... so just writing watever... Em, last week really busy lo.. 4 example... dating wif my 'beloved' (hehe.. don't think too much... she is a girl... Huh??? Wat i'm oso a girl wat! Aiyo, actually she is my best best friend la.. Wakaka) Em, after tat busy filled the offer letter coz 1 go 2 mmu ma.. Haiz... Haven go there oso must pay registration fees d... Wat the?? Watever la, go 2 private uni is lik tat de lo... If not then wat 2 do? Somebody ask me y i dun wanna go 2 form 6 wor? STUPID question... coz dun wanna go la... (Haha..said alr = talk nonsense) I oso dun kwow y i dun wanna go 4 f6 le? May be i scared gua.. coz i'm a science student but i dun wanna take science anymore.. (Huh? Y u take science during f4 n f5 wor..Haiz.. this was a long long time story lo...) then now i 1 2 take art lo... so... really scared lo.. However i gt a friend (now upper 6 )say if i going 4 f6, then he ll guide me de.. i oso dun wanna make him dissapointed but... So now i really dun know how 2 tell him the truth... HEADACHE!!! (coz he is my best friend n he oso is my lucky star!) Em, 2day oso my wife JPJ test day... even i dun know whether she pass or not but i trust her ll try her BEST!! My wife is a cleaver ppl so nothing ll make her feel difficult de la... Wat? i'm action??? Of course la, she is my only wife from we was form1 le... Of course i 'sombong'... (now i think gt some confuse d, right? I think so la... coz i gt many many these kind of relation during secondary school time...) Haha... then last wed i go 2 apply internet line o... now I can online at home again... So nice... Em, i'm happy coz i hv long time didn't online at home d... i think about 2 months alr lo... (wat happen? coz my computer died in 'heart attack' Huh? i used tat com about 15 years d.. Really? em... This com is fr my brother hand then until my turn oso my sisters le.. is lik tat la..) I'm suffer in this 2 months... nothing 2 do... eat n sleep, then sleep n eat (same thing lo) Ceh... (every person also know) >.<"' Nvm la... It had passed alr, now i can enjoy d...

1 条评论:

  1. 亲爱的,很感激你的肺腑之言。。。 你一直都是我的好姐妹,好老公!
    想跟你说,能够有你在我身旁,我觉得很庆幸,也很开心。。。很喜欢你笑的时候,因为我会陪着你笑。在你哭的时候,请不要担心,因为我会轻轻地替你擦干眼泪。。我真的好舍不得你哦!我会一直想念你的!友谊永固哦!

    回复删除